A resource for all news, strategies, media, and events pertaining to Team Fortress 2, for PC, coming this fall from Valve - bundled with Half-Life Episode 2 and Portal


Optimized for Mozilla Firefox

Your support of this blog is desperately appreciated. :)


7.17.2007

Shacknews Review, and Cloverfield too.

Hey all. This review of Team Fortress 2 is so utterly wonderful, I feel I've done it a disservice by not working hard enough to find it and link it here. Since I'm an honest type guy, I'll admit that it might not be new to all of you. But still, it is quite good. About 2 pages long and all of it easy to read, and informative.

http://www.shacknews.com/featuredarticle.x?id=386&page=1

My favorite part of it is where they confirm that the vast majority of the Team Fortress Classic (TFC) team was retained for the full development process of Team Fortress 2. That may not sound like a big deal, but believe me, it's a fantastic sign that this product will live up to the hype. It might even be worth the wait. :)

I'll expound more on that in a few days, but for now, let me get totally off topic. Some of you might have seen an awesome trailer if you saw Transformers or Live Free or Die Hard in theaters this summer. A trailer that starts out as a party, shot on a hand held camera, and then turns into an exploding New York City, complete with chaos, screaming, explosions, roaring... and finally the head of the Statue of Liberty rolling down the street.

I've been keeping busy by researching it, and keeping the wikipedia article spic and span. Also, I've been a guest columnist at http://projectcloverfield.com , so if you like my writing style, (or good movies) you might wanna give it a try.

Much more as we near the release date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Google