A resource for all news, strategies, media, and events pertaining to Team Fortress 2, for PC, coming this fall from Valve - bundled with Half-Life Episode 2 and Portal


Optimized for Mozilla Firefox

Your support of this blog is desperately appreciated. :)


8.22.2006

Why Me?

Expect things to slow down a bit here. I know, I know, It's not like I had a rabid fanbase on the edge of their seat here. But I'm having serious computer problems, and even though I can do a bit of writing at work, that is also the only opportunity to research my compy problem.

Still, I am determined to make this little chunk of webspace the authority on all new, rumors, strategies, and ladder news for Team Fortress 2. Not that I'm being a little keyword whore or anything. Because I'm not.


*wanders off, whistling*

HULKED UP DEBBIE REYNOLDS !

(It's an x-entertainment thing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home



Google