A resource for all news, strategies, media, and events pertaining to Team Fortress 2, for PC, coming this fall from Valve - bundled with Half-Life Episode 2 and Portal


Optimized for Mozilla Firefox

Your support of this blog is desperately appreciated. :)


8.25.2006

Team Fortress Gameplay Trailer

http://www.xboxyde.com/news_3357_en.html

Love what I see, but the timing sucks. It's like your girlfriend buying sexy lingerie while you're overseas on business. Such a tease.

Ok, maybe the analogy doesn't hold water, since I'm not really too concerned that Team Fortress 2 is lying to me, and really using all it's wonderfulness on another player behind my back. But still... the timing sucks.

Jeez, I need to start dating again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Riess said...

I hope it does not get delayed again, I want to play this a whole lot. Been waiting ever since it was first announced.

Good find by the way, I have never seen that media on the game before.

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Google